Saturday, October 23, 2010

Belfair The Swashbuckler

It's official! Flynn is AKC registered as of last night. I stayed up way too late last night filling out and double-checking entry forms for the Pacific Northwest specialties and workshop and the Whidbey Island Kennel Club show. And then I stayed awake in bed way too late with my brain running a bazillion miles a minute until it finally wore itself out and let me sleep. Today, after standing in line for more than 20 minutes at one of the only post offices open on Saturday, all three forms went out into the great unknown (a.k.a. USPS vortex of doom). Hopefully, all three envelopes will arrive in their appropriate locations before the due date.

It's hard to believe my fluffy baby has turned into a big, bad, beautiful teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment